But the post is not going to deal with the browser itself, but I will talk about supplements or Addons for Firefox, which come to be extensions to the browser add extra profits depending on what you need and is one of the things that really adds value to the browser, since you have almost infinite extensions, some very useful and imprescincibles, and other more curious than anything else, but extensions to the end of the day, everyone wants to choose which among all there , .
And there are many, specifically going to talk about the one I use now, in the past I used other, probably add more in the future, but currently these are the ones I use:
- Adblock Plus : One of the extensions that arguably impresicindible Firefox, because with it practically ran advertising on web pages, or any likeness of any web page you are troubled, as it says in the description of the extension:
Ever been annoyed by all those ads and banners on the internet that often, make longer to download than the rest of the page? Install Adblock Plus now and get rid of it.
- Adblock Filterset.G Updater : Extension that should be used in conjunction with Adblock Plus and allows filters updated Adblock Plus blocks ads that default.
- Colorful Tabs : This curious extension allows you to view each of your Firefox tab open in different colors so that it will be easier to move between them, I find it funny and entertaining.
- Easy Drag To Go : With Easy drag to go can open links in new tabs, search text in Google, or save images with simple mouse movements.
I personally only use it to open any links and is super useful, just (previously configured) pichas with the mouse to open the link, drag the mouse down slightly a few millimeters, release the mouse button, and voila, the link you open in a new tab. I would do without this extension!.
- FlashGot : This extension is a bit more specific, and allows you to connect Firefox with a external download manager might have. It is a useful extension, as for example on pages available to the user to download multiple items, you can download all massively, among many other functions.
- Forecastfox : Another extension perhaps more curious than useful, but I like it Forecastfox that lets you keep in the bottom of the browser bar the weather forecast of the places, days, etc. as you set your choice.
Personally I have the weather forecast and current temperature in my city now, and the following day. The information was obtained from the page: Weather
- Gmail Manager : A very useful extension, especially if you have multiple accounts in Gmail , since that is its purpose, allow from the browser manage multiple accounts simultaneously from the mail service, so that at the very bottom bar Firefox can scroll through the various emails from different accounts. In fact your own extension, switching between accounts when you receive new mail to one of them.
The interesting thing about this extension is that it does not have to be always allowing sites, because if it is a website that you know is safe, and you can browse for it usually add it to the whitelist of allowed websites and do not block it.
Certainly a most basic extension for your safety.
- PDF Download : Shows different actions when you click on a PDF document surfing the Internet, basically gives you the option to download it, open it in pdf, or html. It may be useful.
- Sage-Too : Add a simple but functional RSS reader on the side panel of your Firefox to enjoy your feeds in a simple but effective, I tried it and now I do not use another reader, .
- IE Tab : any website you look bad with Firefox or not working properly?, no problem, this extension allows you to open web pages from Firefox, using the Internet Explorer engine and who do you have to open the page in this browser . It also lets you add it to a list and thereafter automatically opens Explorer engine. Another extension almost basic, although there are fewer pages that go wrong in Firefox, but hey, some is out there.
Finally, remember again, that these are the extensions I use, as there are many more, and many are well known, especially in more specific areas such as programming and web edition, since in this case we find extensions very useful as Greasemonkey (requires some knowledge), Firebug or Firecookie that allows you to individually manage your browser cookies without deleting all cookies history.
So if you want to entertain looking extensions that might interest you, on the official website of Firefox extensions have all you want, .
In this post I do not explain anything about your options, configuration, operation, etc. would be immense as the post, however, soon I'll be posting several posts on the operation of the most interesting in case anyone does not know them or use them, with images and others, or just some video tutorial, who knows.
Do you?, Do you use any extension you consider essential and not here?, You can say it in the comments.
Related posts that may interest you
Comments are closed.